In order to assist with determining if an employee is eligible for JobKeeper Payments as at 01 March 2020, a report has been added to CloudPayroll.
This report displays the following detail on each employee as at 01 March 2020:
- The ID and name of your employee - Linked to their Personal Details
- Your employee's job title
- The Employee Type of your employee - Whether they are an employee, company/contractor or labour hire
- What group your employee belongs to - If your organisation has User Defined Groups enabled
- Your employee's default cost centre - If cost centres are enabled
- Your employee's status - Whether they are a casual, contractor, full-time or part-time
- The annual leave rule that applies to your employee
- The length of service of your employee as at 01 March 2020
- How many pays your employee has had in the last 12 months (to 01 March 2020) based on their pay frequency - For example, 52/52 for weekly, 26/26 for fortnightly and 12/12 for monthly
- Your employee's finish date - If your employee has finished
- In CloudPayroll, go to Reports > HR.
- Select the COVID-19 - JobKeeper Payments link.
Note: You can select either the Print icon to send the report to your printer, or the Excel icon to download the report as an alternative to viewing the report onscreen.
Note: The report default sort is Name order, however, you can sort ascending or descending by any column by clicking the column header.
Note: You can use the Search field to search for specific employees, and use the Show dropdown list to change the number of employees displayed per page onscreen.
- When the JobKeeper Payments report displays, you can select either:
- Print to send the report to your printer
- Download PDF to download a PDF version of the report
- Download Excel to download an Excel version of the report