This article covers:
- Resetting your password using your email address
- Resetting your password if you use a system generated ID
If you have already saved your email address in your Employee Kiosk account, you can reset your password yourself.
- Type www.cloudpayroll.com.au into your Browser and select the Login button at the top of the CloudPayroll Home page.
You will see the CloudPayroll Login page.
- Select Reset my password.
- Enter your email address in the Username field.
- Select Reset Password.
A 'Success' message is displayed advising you will receive an email to your registered email address.
Note: If you have not received a Reset Password email, check your email address and try again. Contact your employer if you are unsure which is your registered email address.
The Reset Password email you receive should look something like this:
- Select the Reset Password button in the email.
Your email address should already appear in the Username field.
- Type a password in the New Password field.
- Type your password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Select Continue.
You will now be logged into your Employee Kiosk.
If you have never registered an email address ( you use the 7-digit system generated ID as your username), you will need to contact your employer to ask them to reset your Employee Kiosk account. Once they have reset your Employee Kiosk account, you can follow the instructions from the CloudPayroll Employee Kiosk - Activate my Kiosk article.