This article covers:
- Finding your Employee Kiosk username
- Activating your Employee Kiosk
- Changing your system generated id username to an email address
If your employer has added your email address in CloudPayroll, you should receive a welcome email from CloudPayroll after your first pay day.
If you don't receive a welcome email from CloudPayroll, ask your employer for a printed copy of your payslip, where you will find your Employee Kiosk username and activation instructions.
The details of your username and activation instructions will appear at the bottom of the payslip.
- If you have received your welcome email, select the Activate link in the email, or
- If you have been provided with a payslip, type www.cloudpayroll.com.au into your Browser and select the Login button at the top of the CloudPayroll Home page.
You will see the CloudPayroll Login page.
- Select Activate my Kiosk Login.
- Type your username in the Username field.
Note: This will either be your email address, or if your employer has not added an email address for you in CloudPayroll, your username will be the 7 digit code (system generated username) displayed at the bottom of your printed payslip.
- Select Activate.
- Type a password in the New Password field.
- Type your password again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Select Activate.
You will now be logged into your Employee Kiosk at the Dashboard page.
Note: If you have logged in using a system generated username, you will see a 'Warning message' at the top of the screen inviting you to change your username to your personal email address. Changing your username to your email address will make it easier to change your password, if you ever forget it.
If you used a system generated username to activate your account, you can choose to add an email address to your profile in the Employee Kiosk.
This will change your username from your system generated id to your email address.
- In the Employee Kiosk, select the My Profile tab.
Note: You will see your personal details here, as entered by your employer, including your home address and phone number. You may request changes to these details if needed, or your employer may allow you to update these details yourself.
- Type your email address in the Email Address field at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can also select the option to automatically send you an email each time you are paid.
- Select Save.
- Note: When you click 'Save', you are automatically logged out of your Employee Kiosk.
You see a 'Done' message with a link to log back in.
- Select the Click here to log back in link.
- Enter you email address in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Select Log in.